Saturday 18 January 2014

What I wore - prom

Since prom season is just around the corner, I thought I would show you what I wore to my and my brothers prom.  I had my prom many many years ago (2006) when there were no gothic shops in Slovenia, so I had troubles finding a perfect dress for me. I deicided to wear a three piece outfit, I had a long plain black skirt and a bolero made which I paired with a corset looking top from Dorothy Perkins. The thing I like the most about my outfit is this gorgeous black beaded necklace which I found at Watsons.


My brother had his prom three years later. For this occasion I choose a purple coctail dress, which I bought in some random shop in Austria, bolero (I used to wear them alot, huh?), the necklace from my prom and my undercover boots.



If I would have a prom this year, I would deffinately order a dress online. Something similar to the dresses you can find at Restyle.


Follow me on instagram: failed__beautification
Like my facebook page: click

1 comment: