Wednesday 3 August 2016

Summer breeze OOTD




Hello ladies. Today I'm back with a new outfit post. I normally wear all black, but today I went for black and white combination. It's too hot outside so I go for light and flowy white blouse which my mom bought me this weekend in C&A. My shorts are also from this shop. I like shopping there, because I always find some amazing clothing pieces and they have very afordable prices. My bag is from Primark, best spent 5€ if you ask me. On my feet I wear my new babies, slip on Michael Kors with lace detail. I found them in Emporium and immediately fell in love.






What is your go to outfit in the summertime? I literally live in dresses and shorts.



2 comments:

  1. Kako si lepa z belo barvo, te bolj poredko vidim z njo ampak ti paše:) in majčka je taka čisto po mojem okusu:)

    ReplyDelete